Thursday 4 January 2018

Review on XINH 651 and XINH 703 (Thor: Ragnarok minifigures)

As I’ve said in one of the previous post, I got these the first time I went to watch Justice League. These are the first XINH minifigures I got and I must say I’m very impressed with the quality of them.

I didn't know that XINH minifigs only come in plastic bags and not in boxes. So far, I only know that XINH 152 ~ XINH 158 comes in boxes. Never mind that. Moving on to the reviews…

Firstly, I’ll be comparing my customize version with these two minifigs: 


Not bad right? 

• XINH 651 and XINH 703 


• XINH 651 (front). 


• XINH 651 (right). 


• XINH 651 (back). 


• XINH 651 (left). 


• Closer look on the back torso printing. Very good printing!!! 


• Closer look on the printed left arm. Very, very good printing!!! 


• Closer look on Thor’s face. The hair tone (orange in color) seems a bit brighter than previous Thor minifigs I have. 


• Closer look on Thor’s face with the lightning eyes. No problem with the lighting eyes. Hair tone is the same. 


• Closer look on the one-sided blue sheath with two katana blades. Good and strong plastic quality! 


• XINH 703 (front). 


• XINH 703 (right). 


• XINH 703 (back). 


• XINH 703 (left). 


• Closer look on the printed left arm. Same as the other Thor minifig – very, very good printing!!! The back torso printing is also the same. 


• Closer look on Thor with the two Power Blast. Very, very, very good plastic and color quality!!! 


• Thor vs. Hulk in the Sakaarian Arena as in the movie (same pic as above). 


• I customize the Gladiator Thor minifig to make it look more like in the movie. 


Notice that in the movie Thor’s half-torn cape is on the LEFT side. Lego made the minifig with the cape on the RIGHT side. Also, following the movie, Thor’s sheath is actually double-sided, unlike Lego’s version of the minifig (which is understandable since the blue Sakaarian-shoulder pad is only on one side). Try searching for other customized version of the Lego ‘Gladia-Thor’ (Hahahahaha) online where they actually customized the minifig exactly like in the movie. Another thing missing is Thor’s ‘baton’ and his shield when he first appears in the Sakaarian Arena. *Hmm…* 

• The following pics are previous Thor minifigs (the left one is from The Avengers; the right is from Avengers: Age of Ultron) which I replace the hair pieces with the current Thor’s helmet. Looking forward to also get Sheng Yuan’s version of Thor with helmet from set number SY266, which is actually Thor from the comics. 



• I also made a comparison with his look before he got a hair cut from, (SPOILER ALERT!), Stan Lee!!! Hahahahaha!!! The short hair piece is from Star-Lord’s hair piece. Matches right? 


• Look! I’m taking ‘pho-Thors’ with my FOUR THORS. Muahahahaha!!! 


• Oh yah! My brother found a Spider-web action piece (without the handle piece) on the ground last we went to AmCorp Mall, PJ. Whoever that guy is, I wouldn’t want to be him or else I WOULD CRY!!! MUAHHHHHH!!! 





Ok. Overall, I REALLY REALLY SATISFIED for these two excellent minifigs. I’ll end my post with two videos showing Thor’s lighting Power Blast in action. 






God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment