Wednesday 10 January 2018

Customize Batmobile (Tumbler Style) for Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and Heroes for Hire

This post is actually due back to around April to May (2016).

In this post, I’m sharing my customize version of Batman vs. Superman and a Lego Batman Tumbler. The parts I used for this Batman minifigure is from Decool 0168 Iron Man Mark 1, Decool 0204 Batzarro, Decool 0188 Zur-En-Arhh and Sheng Yuan’s Batman Tumbler Set - SY201A.

The following are comparisons between my customized version of the Tumbler with Decool 7105 and SY201A:





The following are pictures showing the battle between Batman and Superman, as well as some closer look on the Batman minifigure:




Here’s my own version of the Tumbler. 


Front view 


Side view 


Back view 


Top view 


Bottom view 


The opened cockpit


Inside view of the Tumbler 


Control panels


Batman in the Tumbler 



Lastly, I’ll end this post with my own version of Heroes for Hire. :D


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment