Wednesday 10 January 2018

Review on Sluban B0592, B0591I, B0598B, B0598C

Ok. Let me get this straight. The ONLY reason I got these are for accessories for my soon-to-get LELE 34000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier. I measured these vehicles with my tinyfigure Ant-Man from Decool 7123 Super Hero Airport Battle and it was just the right size for these vehicles, which is a really good addition to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier if you think about it. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier set includes 8 SHIELD personals , 1 Captain America, 1 Iron Man, 1 Hawkeye, and 1 Nick Fury tinyfigures. Hence, it’s like I said, a good addition. 

It was just a normal day at MR. DIY when I stumbled upon what I thought was some of the cutest Lego vehicles ever. One of these cost RM 3.50 whereas the small one cost RM1.80. Before I begin reviewing, a few things I would like to let y’all know. First of all, the quality of Sluban bricks are very smooth (minimum scratches on the surfaces of the bricks) and strong. The ball joints included aren’t too tight nor too loose, “but just nice… ” (Goldilocks) :p. I’m not kidding. The pieces are actually pretty good. If you go Google ‘Sluban’, it’s actually a European brick company, *Huh!?*, and one of their mottos was something like “to make quality brick toys at a reasonable [cheap] price”. So, I guess they ARE faithful to their motto right?

The set I got are Sluban B0592 (Sluban B0592A, B0592B, B0592C, and B0592D), a set of four construction vehicles, and one from Sluban B0591 which is Sluban B0591I. I combined all as a complete construction set. 

Moving on to the reviews: 

• The complete set with their respective boxes. 


• Box (front and back). 


• Box (sides). 


• Box (top and bottom). 


• The complete set. 


• The following shows the size comparison made with the tinyfigure Ant-Man. 


• Sluban B0592A. 










• Extra piece. 


• Sluban B0592B. 










• Extra pieces. 


• Sluban B0592C. 










• Extra pieces. 


• Sluban B0592D. 








• Extra pieces. 


• Sluban B0591I. 










• Extra pieces. 



The following are the commercial for Sluban B0592 & Sluban B0593 and Sluban B0597 & Sluban B0598:



My brother got Sluban B0598B and B0598C.


• Sluban B0598B. 


• Building instructions. 



• Sluban B0598C. 


• Building instructions. 



• Box (back). 


Now, I’ll just have to wait till I get LELE 34000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier to put them to action. 

That’s all for now.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment