Wednesday 10 January 2018

Customize Batmobile, based on the original LEGO® Batmobile

Hello again. Today I’ll be sharing my customize Batmobile which I built in the middle of my SPM period (I think it’s between Physics and Chemistry paper) :p.

The pieces I used are from Decool 7105 Tumbler, and is based on the original LEGO® Batmobile from LEGO® 76045 DC Comics Super Heroes Batman v. Superman: Dawn Of Justice [Kryptonite Interception]. There are a few pieces I do not (yet) have, so I modified the Batmobile a little bit. 

I won’t talk much in this post. You judge for yourselves whether or not this is a successful build.








The following are comparisons of both versions of the original LEGO® Batmobile from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice and from Justice League with mine. To be fair, my customize Batmobile got the ‘look’ of Bat-Affleck’s Batmobile in the movies right? Hahaha…




Also, I’ve watch Justice League (twice) and I absolutely enjoyed it. I don’t understand why most people (who are actually influenced by Rotten Tomatoes and other movie reviewers online BEFORE they even watch the actual movie) hated it.

I mean seriously, what more do you want???

You have Bat-Affleck, Gal Gadot’s Wonder Woman (dude, I mean GAL GADOT' WONDER WOMAN!!!), Amazonian babes, Aquaman’s fabulous hair-do (in and out of water!), Parademons, the line by Steppenwolf cheering “For DARKSEID”, and the (SPOILER ALERT!) Superman / Flash race at the second end-credits scene, as well as Danny Elfman’s score throughout the movie, which ISN’T the ‘one loud bass note theme’ throughout Man of Steel, or the ‘awkward piano-slam’ (Lex Luthor’s theme) from BvS. by Hanz Zimmer (*sigh, what a relieve…*), but instead themes from his (Elfman’s) original score of Batman and John Williams’ score of Superman. 


Ok. I’ll end my post here. 
Now that I’m done with SPM, I’ll have more time in updating my blog posts. :) 

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment