Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy New Year!



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
WOW!!! It's been a LONG time since my last post.
So,yeah! Finally done with SPM! Preparing to go for Pre-Uni studies. Maybe get a job in the meantime.

Hmm... What else?
Oh! I've finished my study on The Epistle to the Galatians (for now...). I've read Thomas R. Schreiner's Zondervan Exegitical Commentary on the New Testament: Galatians, as well as Chuck Missler's study on Galatians with the notes.


Praise be to God and Father of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for guiding me through His inspired and inerrant Word.
Glory be to God that Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for me (Galatians 3:13), and freed me from "the elemental things of the world" (Galatians 4:3).
Thanks be to God that I have fully understood (just as the apostle Paul did when he wrote this epistle almost 2000 years ago) that "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me" (Galatians 2:20).

The following is from Chuck Missler's Notes on Galatians (click this link to download the full notes) concerning the Law, which isn't sufficient nor able to justify sinners before God, in contrast with God's grace:


Also, I've read two books from Defender Publishing Group which made me realise the importance of having a Biblical worldview in these "perilous times" (2 Timothy 3:1), as well as having a supernatural approach in the interpretation of Scripture. The book are Carl Gallups' Gods & Thrones: Nachash, Forgotten Prophecy, & The Return of the Elohim, and Thomas Horn's Blood on the Altar: The Coming War Between Christian vs. Christian.



Ok. That's all for my first post of the year.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment