Wednesday 14 October 2015

PT3 Finish!!!

My PT3 (Form 3) Examination has finally come to an end. Sigh… During the three day exam (12,13,15/10/2015), I’ve been thinking a lot of this post. There are few things which I’m posting. I’m gonna start with Lego.




Recently, I got obsessed with the new Lego Avengers Age of Utron set, Lego 76031 the Hulk Buster Smash. So, I made two version of mine since I don’t have it (yet, muahaha). I’m thinking of getting the ‘bootleg’ version of it, Decool 7110 the Hulk Buster Smash. It may not be the original Lego (freaking expensive in Malaysia!!!), but the quality is about 80- 90% of the original.

Tadaa!!! 
My first version. 
The front

The back

The side without left arm

The front torso opened 
(don't mind the paper at the right arm joint, its loose)

Further detail at the torso without the Iron Man minifigure

Further detail at the side without the arm and the legs

Further detail at the arm 
(both side are the same build)

Further detail at the torso cover 

Further detail at the top

 Further detail at the side (back)

 Further detail at the side (front)

 Further detail at the torso

My second version.
 The front

 The back
 The side without left arm

 The front torso opened without arms

 Further detail at the torso without the Iron Man minifigure

 Further detail at the side without the arm and the legs

 Further detail at the leg (front) for both version

 Further detail at the leg (back) both version

 Further detail at the leg (bottom)

 Further detail at the mask (front)

 Further detail at the mask (inside)

 Further detail at the mask (side) and the torso connecting it

Further detail at the mask (back)

No comments:

Post a Comment