Sunday 18 October 2015

My Last Post... For Now :P

This is my last post on toys, action figures and Lego... for now, ‘till I get Decool 7110 the Hulk Buster Smash. Today, I’m just sharing some pictures with you guys.

This is what it looks like when my hulkbuster is in action. 

I’ve also made the Hulkbuster action figure into a Lego/action figure by replacing its head with a Lego Iron Man head.

I dismantled the unknown guy's head. 

Then, I snap on the Lego Iron Man head. 

This is taken from a different angle with the Iron Man's masked open. 

Just to clear things up, the guy in the Ant-Man suit from my previous post is actually Scott Lang, according to the Marvel Comics Pocketbook my dad and I bought one week before my PT3 examinations- The Astonishing Ant-Man (Origins) by David Michelinie, John Byne & Bob Layton, Avengers (The Korvac Saga) by Jim Shooter, David Michelinie, Bill Mantlo, George Perez, John Byne, Sal Buscema & David Wenzel, Daredevil (Marked for Murder) by Frank Miller & Klaus Janson, and Rocket Raccoon (Guardian of the Keystone Quadrant) by Bill Mantlo & Mike Mignola.




















No comments:

Post a Comment