Wednesday 14 October 2015

Before PT3

I recently bought a few ‘bootleg’ minifigures like the Vision, Baron Von Strucker, Winter Soldier (ver.2)and Cyborg from Decool and from Sheng Yuan (SY) the Ghost Rider set. You can check the review on http://mybrickstore.blogspot.my/ .



Oh, and I kinda accidentally burned Ghost Rider’s hand on Mooncake/ Tang Long (Chinese lantern) Festival night, also on the night of the recent lunar eclipse. I thought it was having a ‘camp fire’, who would know that it actually caught fire. I was sad as I’ve just bought it in the afternoon. Luckily, I got so may spare hands from all the other SY minifigures I collected. So, it is fixed. One lesson I learnt, NEVER EVER, EVER PUT YOUR LEGO NEAR A FIRE.


My mom got me a second Lego Galactus minifigure (keychained) at Shah Alam, a taller version. Ok, that's all for today. I’ll be posting other stuff in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment