Monday 13 March 2017

My first post for the year :p

Hello again!!! My first post for the year :p 
So far, my Form 5 life has been quite busy. I haven't been able to post much 'cause I'm sitting SPM this year!!!

Anyway, last year, my whole family went to GM Klang (a wholesale city) and I managed to get Decool 7123 Super Hero Airport Battle (a copy of the original Lego 76051 Captain America : Civil War - Super Hero Airport Battle set, which cost close to RM300.00!!!) for only RM76.00!!! 
MuaHaHaHa!!!
Man, I tell you, bootleg Lego sets are really 'dirt-cheap' and their quality are about 80 - 90% of the original Lego. I don't know why, but for just a few pieces of plastics, The Lego Company sells them at a EXTREMELY HIGH price. So, I'll just still stick to the bootleg versions.

I can't do the review on this set in this post (hopefully the next :p). 
Again, I haven't got the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment