Sunday 31 August 2014

Happy National Day, Malaysians

Hari Merdeka (Independence Day) is a national day of Malaysia commemorating the independence of the Federation of Malaya from British colonial rule in 1957, celebrated on 31 August each year. This should not be confused with Hari Malaysia (Malaysia Day) when Malaysia was formed on 16 September 1963 together by Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore....blah,blah,blah. (I'm not really a 'celebrate national day kind of person').

Hey guys, I'm still reading Conn Iggulden's Conqueror series. It is one of the best book I've ever read in my life. I've read Empire of Silver and The Conqueror which features on Genghis' grandsons, Mongke Khan, Hulegu, Arik Boke Khan and Kublai Khan and Ogedai's son, Guyuk Khan who was only Khan for a year. These are the books in this series:

You guys can visit http://www.conniggulden.com/ for more information on this series. I've also read The Immortal Iron Fist by excellent writers, Ed Brubaker and Matt Fraction and amazing artist, David Aja. Its mind-exploding once you've finished reading the first three books (according to my father, vol. 1-3 is the best among the 5 vol.).

I guess that's all for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment