Sunday 27 October 2013

Exams Over !!!

Now that exams over, I have a lot of free time. So, I watched Pacific Rim 3 times. It was surprisingly good. If you ask me to tell you the whole movie, I can. But, its better you watch it yourself. Well, it has fantasy, aliens and HUGE robots.         




 
 Books that I want to read.        
1) Infinity by Brian Michael Bendis
2) Infinity War by Jim Starlin
3) Infinity Crusade book 1&2 By Jim Starlin
4) Warlock by Jim Starlin  

Now, you finally know why I use the word "Infinity" as my blog title. These books are mostly from Marvel Comics in the 80's (except Infinity). The 80's is the time when the world comes out with Transformers, G.I. Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and all sorts of AWESOME and CREATIVE things. If I were to invent a time machine, I would probably go back to that time (eventhough I was not born yet).          





No comments:

Post a Comment